May 2, 2012

May Photo Challenge...

FatMumSlim is running a fabulous photo challenge.

I like the idea, I'm a little hooked on Instagram, I need some motivation to get posting more consistently and it will be nice to take a few minutes out of everyday to just ponder and reflect.

This should be fun... let me know if you're taking part so I can check out your posts, instagram, tweets, or FB... Follow me on Instagram and see my May photo's plus some random and everyday pics too!

Staying true to annoying form I'm playing catch up with the challenge already!

Here's my Day 1 Theme: Peace
(Day 2 coming up soon)





0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...