May 7, 2012

All my love...

I'm really enjoying doing the photo challenge at FatMumSlim's ...It's nice to sit back and just spend a few minutes reflecting and BONUS it's getting me back in the swing of regular blogging!

The topic of the day: Someone that inspires you

I had to contemplate this a while - the world, past and present has so many, varied and different but worthy inspiring people.

I chose to go central and real to my every day. 

These two amazing little people fill my heart and world... they inspire me to become the best I can be, to lead by example, to love and learn right, wrong and morals - through both my mistakes as well as successes... 

Although I maintain my own identity these girls by their very existence do define who I am and forever will... 

I love them like nothing else in this world and more than I could ever comprehend or verbalise.


My flesh, my blood, my heart, my soul, my reason, my purpose, my every breath...

All my love
xo


0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...