May 12, 2012

Life by instagram


Photo a day in May catchup....

Day 9: 
Something you do everyday


Hmm.... time for a new toothbrush I think... strange how showing off a photo of my own toothbrush feels a little personal... was it too much too soon? LOL!

Day 10:
A favourite word


Into the looking glass to see a favourite word or four... oh and I really should have added the word "Escapade"  because who doesn't love a little bit of an escapade to brighten and lighten your day?

Day 11: 
Kitchen


How about a kiss, ginger... this was the going's on and creation from my kitchen on this day... yummo ginger kisses!


Happiness = always my munchkins; sometimes the silence at night; strangely, apple trees - laden with fruit, totally bare or covered in blossoms

And so with that we are up to date...

Wishing all the mum's out there a fabulous and special day tomorrow surrounded by love for mothers day.

xxoo

Oh and if you're inclined, why not follow me on instagram... you'll see a bit more of my everyday amongst other things... like this shot of my two pegs on my clothesline - RIVETING!


or a baked or prettied delight that does not grace the blog




 - and you know I'd love the company!
Check me out - there's a tab to the right or just search for:
the_spangler


2 comments:

  1. i love the clothespin shot... the tress and sky in the background are perfect

    i love pix of random things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank-you! It is one of my faves too... I love how simple (old) ordinary things can look beautiful when you least expect!

      Delete

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...