May 2, 2012

DAY 3 - Photo a Day in May

Well, this is an extreme rarity... three posts in one day! This is short and sweet however as I continue my FatMumSlim photo a day project.

Theme of the day for day 2: Skyline 


So, here is tonight's country skyline from the outskirts of my town... 



Who doesn't love a sunset? I'm not totally thrilled (far from really) with my photo. I wanted to catch more colours but the best laid plans are made to go awry and I just couldn't get my girls all organised in time to catch the best bit of the sunset but nonetheless I'm glad I captured a little colour... five minutes later and the sky was pitch black.

Head on over to my sidebar there and click to follow my instagram if you like and be sure to let me know with a comment so I can follow back :)

xo


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely pic, it could be one of half a dozen country towns I have lived in, including the one I live in now. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...