May 8, 2012

Flower Scents...

Another photo a day post...

Today, day eight, it's a smell I adore... the gorgeous fragrance of hyacinths...

I love that they are not only beautiful, slightly quirky flowers but that they can fill a room with a scent that I think is most gorgeous.


Yesterday, whilst in a local hardware nursery store I spied a whole display of these gorgeous hyacinths in bloom... deep blue ones are my favourite.

My girls and I took turns smelling the flowers and it was so nice.

So what's your favourite smell?

(Oh I also really love, LOVE, LOVE, the smell of fresh bread coming out of the oven... I just might have to bake some tomorrow... actually it may have to wait - it's my birthday tomorrow and as much as I love baking I wont be turning out home baked bread tomorrow, that'd be an almost all day effort).

xo

0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...