Well I finally got a little bit organised (only a little) and pulled out one of the skirts I've had lying around for months and refashioned it into a really basic dress for my little big Miss M (as opposed to my little little Miss M whom I'll sew up a refashioned skirt for later today whilst I'm feeling inspired).
With only a few really basic changes I cut the skirt down one side and over-locked a new side seam. Then using the part I cut off I made 4 spaghetti straps and a headband… DONE! Just too easy!
And the finished product…. drumroll…… TA DAH!
Hmmm… still looks a little too skirt like for me but Little Big Miss M loves it so I guess it’s alright… I’ll use a little more effort for my next one I think.
P.S Just experimenting with fonts and layouts so sorry if its looking a little messy over here :)