Dec 25, 2010

Christmas Tidings...


As Christmas Day draws to a close here in Australia it is really just dawning in many corners of the world... very short & sweet today.

Wishing everyone, where ever you are, who ever you are with and however you choose to celebrate, a very joyous, safe and special day - one brimming with moments that create the memories of a lifetime.

"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree."  ~Roy L. Smith

Wishing everyone a heartfelt Christmas...

xoxo

0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...