Aug 29, 2012

Good busy...

Life is busy at the moment...
but...
it is a GOOD busy!

Not chaotic (well, mostly not anyhow)...
Not frenetic...
Not chasing my tail...

But actually feeling productive kind of busy!

I've been fitting in more sewing the last few weeks...



...and the orders keep coming which keeps me happily busy!

My eldest girl - Big Little Miss M - is beginning her sewing journey and so very excited to learn how to sew...

Here she is making shorts for her kinder mascot, Mr Muscles...


Her little legs don't reach the floor yet so I had to put the foot pedal on a step stool for her to be able to reach it... so cute!

The weather is warming up, the blossoms are starting to bloom and Spring is just mere days away!!!

Happy!

♥♥♥


0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...