Sep 1, 2012

Happiness Captured...

I just had to share (and apologies if you're seeing this again because you follow my Instagram feed... but thank you if you are - I love LOVE LOVE the company @the_spangler if you wanted to pop by and say g'day)...

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it much before (maybe a little, I dont know? A lot of the time I think something and then believe I've actually said or done whatever it was that I was merely thinking about... shhh, though [insert furtive sideways glance to left and right] that is a sad fact that my darling husband does NOT need to know)... Anyhoo... back to the story...

If I haven't mentioned it I've certainly thought about it... I LOVE the beach. I miss it so much - especially during winter. We had lived only a mere 300meters from a most gorgeous beach up until a couple of years ago... so close that you could smell the gorgeous salty air, hear the waves lying in bed at night and walk our kayaks down for a paddle... oh and the year round average temp of 27C... So whenever we get anywhere near a beach I feel such a lovely happiness!

Today, I snapped a shot of my big girl (5yo Big Little Miss M) dancing about on the beach near my brothers place... 


This... is my happiness captured!

0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...