Oct 18, 2010

And a BLOG is born...

Something I have wanted to do for some time is to start a blog of my attempts at creativity and the adventures of my lovely but somewhat crazy family.

I love to sew and it is my creative outlet which sadly is often neglected despite my ever growing fabric and craft stash... and all too often my quick unpick gets a furious working over as I deconstruct to reconstruct.

I have amassed a large number of skirts with the intention of re-fashioning them into beautiful toddler/girl dresses but am forever struggling to find time amongst my day to actually get started. I am hoping that this blog may encourage me to start, continue and actually complete more sewing projects that I can share....

I also hope to get my little home business 'SPANGLE' up and running which will sell some of the creations I actually manage to finish.

So here's to new beginnings and adventures...

0 Click to COMMENT... I ♥LOVE♥ hearing from you!:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...