Jan 22, 2011

Thank you for the features…

I wanted to write this post to say thank you to all the fabulous blogs out there that are inspiring, creative and ever so friendly. I love that in the short time I have been blogging, that there really feels to be a community of like-minded people who love to share - ideas, experiences, life.

A few of you may have read one of the quotes I have on my tutorial page:

"Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" Norman MacEwan

I love this quote - so simple yet so eloquent.

I wanted to say a special thank you to the various blogs that have featured some of my projects - I want to share the happiness... although I'm sure many of you have heard of some of these blogs and already know just how fantastic they are I wanted to just say THEY ARE AWESOME - check them out, join their linky parties and visit often...

Totally Tutorials BlogKeeping It Simpleoneprettything 

So once again, a huge, HUGE, HUGE thank you to the aforementioned wonderful blogs... (if I have been featured on your blog but inadvertently missed placing your button link here, please drop me a comment or email so I can check it out and link it up - please know I haven't purposefully left any blog off and that I will blame 'mummy brain' for any forgetfulness/disorganisation!)

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. That looks like quite a list of craft blogs. I bookmarked them to visit later. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...