Jan 16, 2011

The Reincarnated??? What was I before…

Well, here’s one of the things I’ve been working on tonight:

TaaDaa

I made this skirt for Little Little Miss M. It’s another upcycle project – this one costing a grand total of $1.40. But before I post my tutorial and how to this time I thought it might be fun to have a little guessing game…

So as the title of this post asks, What do you think this skirt was before? Here’s a few bits of info about the skirt now… It’s 100% cotton & the only thing apart from thread and elastic that wasn’t part of the original item is the red waistband fabric.

So have a think, leave a comment, follow me if you like, have a read of a few of my other posts and tutorials and be sure to check back for the full tutorial and reveal… Because this skirt is The Reincarnated….?

 

8 comments:

  1. I love to sew and make things out of vintage tablecloths and runners, so I'm guessing that is what the skirt was made out of , or a pillow case. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tablecloth came to mind so I'll go with that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing a pillowcase. Whatever it was before...it is a lovely skirt now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmmmmm I'm guessing either a pillowcase or a really cool napkin!
    Amie @ http://www.kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe a groovy little dish towel? Whatever it was before, it's SEW adorable now! Good crafting! -diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late so I saw post number 2...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I can't believe it's made out of a napkin, crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment... I just love reader feedback - and I also love replying via email...but you need to have a visible email in your account settings for me to do this, otherwise just know that I do read your comments and do appreciate them... Be sure to drop by again soon - I love the company ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...